I am available for:
- Crochet tuition (beginners, intermediate and advanced);
- Knitting tuition (beginners, intermediate and advanced);
- Specific skills/techniques courses (e.g. sock knitting, circular knitting, continental knitting, crochet in the round, Irish crochet, filet crochet, etc);
- Seasonal courses (e.g. Crochet snowflakes, log cabin blankets (and more) at Christmas, egg cosies at Easter, etc);
- How to pitch your designs for publication;
- First steps into design (Knit and Crochet);
- Experimental knitting;
- Colour theory
and much, much more.
I am an experienced tutor, having taught in yarn shops, privately and at London colleges. I offer one-to-one tuition in the Wiltshire area and group tuition for yarn shops or parties both here and further afield. I can charge either a flat fee or per student, with or without materials. Worksheets are provided for each student (included within the fee).
Please contact me using the ‘contact’ tab above for more information, fees and availability.